As the evergreen bingo's popularity is sky-rocketing, we collect you the biggest bingo halls in the world. You can find the biggest bingo parole of the US and Europe and the best online operators. Since online bingo halls are accessible for everyone, not just a distant attraction. Let's take a…
Gambling Herald Terms and Conditions
This page describes the terms under which you may use GamblingHerald.com and all it’s sub-pages (GH, “us” or “we”).
General Terms and Definitions
- Should you choose to use GamblingHerald.com (the “Site”), GH’s mobile site, any applications and/or features of the site, you will be agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in this document between yourself and GamblingHerald.com (GH, “us” or “we”).
Content of the Site
- The content of the Site, including all pages, features and applications, are intended for your own personal, non-commercial use. All materials published on the Site (including but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, videos, illustrations, audio clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by GH or the party credited as the provider of the content.
- The content of the Site is based upon sources of information believed to be reliable, however, save to the extent required by applicable law or regulations, no guarantee or warranty is given over its accuracy and GH, member, officers and employees of the company do not accept any liability or responsibility with regards to the information or views presented herein.
- GH does not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or information contained within content linked to or from the Site.
- You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. We also request that any Content copied from the Site is attributed correctly and fairly back to its source: the Site.
Third Party Advertisements
- We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the content contained in 3rd party advertisements placed on the Site. The responsibility for this content lies solely with the individual advertiser. Should you have any concerns, please contact the individual advertiser.
- Should you wish to advertise on GamblingHerald.com, please contact the advertising team at [email protected]
- By registering with the Site, you agree to receive email communication from GH to keep you informed of related products and services. If you do not wish to receive this information, please use the contact form to contact our support team.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL GH OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (“LOSS”) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION): (i) DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, LOSS OF CAPITAL, DOWNTIME COSTS, LOSS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO ANY OTHER CONTRACT, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BENEFITS; (ii) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS; OR (iii) ANY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE. THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION 17 APPLIES EVEN IF GH SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS.
BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PARTICULAR KINDS OF LOSS, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, GH’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (THEREBY MINIMIZING GH’S LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS).